ROSEHILL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CONTACT YOU PRIOR TO PROCESSING YOUR ORDER IN REGARDS TO SHIPPING OVERSIZED ITEMS.
The Cellar Pro 3200VSX wine cellar cooling unit is best suited for external installations. For wine cellars from 400 to 800 cubic feet
Exterior use cellar cooler for cellars up to 800 cubic feet
Variable-speed fans with a "high" setting for maximum performance in high-temperature environments (+110°F) and a "low" setting for super-quiet operation.
Additional features: exterior hood, coated condenser coils, double-powder coated case and exterior-grade power cord, thermostatic condensate heating element and 1/2" I.D. drain line.
CellarPro's 3200VSx is designed to handle extreme environments and can be used for exterior through-the-wall wine cellar installations in environments up ranging from 20°F to 110°F degrees. The cooling unit also can be located remotely and ducted with our front duct kit, rear duct kit, bottle probe and remote control display accessories.
For installations in environments as cold as -20°F, add the Fan Cycling Switch modification to your cooling unit order.
The cold air intake/exhaust can be ducted up to 100 equivalent feet (50 feet per duct).
Dimensions: 14.5w x 27.6d x 19.7h
Weight: 90 lbs
Available Cellar Pro Networkable Thermostat Upgrade
Please Note: The Aluminum Filter upgrade and the Crankcase Heater (for temperatures as low as 20°F) are automatically included with VSX units.
Although the cooling units are rated for various size rooms, the thermal load may require a larger sized cooling unit. Thermal load may be affected by glass in the cellar, room positioning or other factors. Please let a Rosehill Wine Cellar rep make some suggestions for you if needed.
***** Additional Information *****
In response to customer demand for powerful yet quiet self-enclosed, through-the-wall wine cooling units, CellarPro developed the Through the wall series of cooling units in the 3200, 4200, 6200 & 8200 Series wine cellar cooling units to provide outstanding performance, super-quiet operation, adjustable humidity control and an incredible array of additional features:
VS means Variable Speed of the fans allowing for quieter or more powerful cooling as demands require.
What's different about Cellar Pro
- Designed to operate in extreme temperature conditions (110°F)
- Adjustable Humidity Controls
- Adjustable Fan Speeds - high output variable fan speeds
- Super-Quiet Operation to Maximum Performance
Specifications & Performance
- Condensate Evaporator controlled by electronic thermostat
- Auto-Defrost Cycle
- 1/2" ID Condensate Fitting and Drain Line
- Ductable Condenser Intake and Exhaust- 50 Equivalent Feet
- Replaceable Fiberglass Air Filter for the Condenser
- Adjustable Mounting Brackets (eliminates the need for a support shelf)
- Dual Power Source - Front or Rear
- Digital LED Display
- Quick-Chill Mode
- Audible and Visual Alarms
- Min/Max Temperature
- Maintenance- Needed Indicator
- Power On/Off Switch
- Needed Indicator
- Energy-Saver mode
- Electric heating element to burn off excess condensate in interior installations. Heating elements come standard with our VS Series and are offered as an upgrade with our 1800 Series
Feature available in the 6200 & 8200: customer can modify the unit on site to allow the exhaust of the cold air from the top or the front of the cooling unit. If configured for the cold air to blow out the top then the cooling unit can be placed on the floor in the wine cellar. This is an advantage if higher wall mounting is not available.
Smaller - 2000 VSI and 2000 VSX - The 2000 series introduced early 2017 allows for many of the same features of the larger Cellar Pro but designed for smaller cellars and a smaller budget. The 100W condensate evaporator is now an option for the 2000 VSI and 2000 VSX
4200 - 115V AC / 60 Hz - 11.8 amps
3200 - 115V AC / 60 Hz - 9.2 amps
Variable Fan Speed Settings:
CellarPro's mid size cooling units use two powerful, variable-speed centrifugal fans and offer three fan-speed settings from super-quiet to high-performance for maximum installation and application flexibility:
- Low fan speed setting - The cooling unit is almost 7 decibels quieter and produces almost as much BTU as the closest competition. Emits 54 Decibels at Low Fan Speed.
- Medium fan-speed setting - CellarPro's VS cooling unit is 8% more powerful and 2 decibels quieter than the nearest competitor
- High fan-speed setting - The cooling systems have 18% more BTU than the nearest competitor, handles extreme conditions up to 110°. The condenser exhaust air can be ducted up to 100 equivalent feet (50 per vent)
- High-Performance Compressor
- Oversized Electrofin-Coated Evaporator Coils
- Dual High-Output Centrifugal Fans
- Stainless Steel Drain Pan and 1/2" I.D. Drain Line
- Rechargeable Refrigeration : 1/4" Schraeder Valve
- Vibration free Operation
- Plugs into Dedicated 15 Amp Circuit
- ETL Tested and Certified (UL Standards)
The CellarPro VSi wine cooling unit was tested by heating the condenser area to 110°F. Although the heat was grueling, the VSi was able to keep temperature at 55°F and humidity at 65% inside the wine cellar.
- Tested in a 1000 cu. ft. wine cellar with a moisture barrier and R-13 rigid foam insulation
- The wine cellar was filled with approximately 1000 bottles
- The cooling unit was set to maintain 55°F (53°F "off" and 4°F Differential) (1)
- The temperature measurements inside the wine cellar were taken at the far wall (approximately 12' from the cooling unit)
CellarPro wine cellar cooling units are greatly reliable cellar coolers made in the United States of America. CellarPro LLC is situated in Cotati, CA, California, 94931 USA. Cellar Pro coolers are available for shipping throughout the US and Canada.
Please Note: Cellar Pro options are shipped at no charge as long as they are ordered with main Cellar Pro unit.
Now with Energy Efficient fans of BOTH the Evaporator and Condenser side of the cooling unit to generate less heat and operate the cooling unit more efficiently.
***** Warranty *****
Cellar Pro 3200 & 4200 Owner's Manuals
Cellar Pro 3200 & 4200 Configuration Options
Celler Pro 6200/8200 Owner's Manual
4200 Cut Sheet
6200/8200 Cut Sheet