This premium shelf comes as standard with EuroCave cabinets in the Revelation range and is available as an optional extra for cabinets in the Pure range.
The sliding shelves facilitate individual access to bottles and allow you to display 12 bottles on one single row.Main Du Sommelier is an ergonomic individual bottle support boasting anti-vibration technology.
The Main Du Sommelier can hold all types of bottles and can be placed in any position on the shelf. Depending on the size of the bottles, it is possible to change the configuration of the shelf by moving, removing or adding a Main Du Sommelier in one simple step.
EuroCave has created a new bottle storage system thanks to a patented innovation.
- A patented support: the “dual-material” body combines a rigid structure, which holds the bottle, with a supple material which adapts to the shape of the bottle and protects it from vibrations (“AVS” system).
- A well thought-out design: the shape of the Main Du Sommelier was designed to optimize air circulation through the cabinet.
- The beech wood selected by EuroCave is eco-certified and forms part of a sustainable development approach.
- Wood is water-varnished to protect it from mould and insects: odorless and free from yellowing, so that the natural color of the wood is respected.
- Made of hard-wearing beech wood, the shelves are presented in a modern, minimalist style.
Please see individual EuroCave models for maximum amount of sliding shelves that fit per cabinet.
Note: Will fit maximum of 13 bordeaux bottles per shelf.
This product is also sometimes referred to by the code MDS (Main du Sommelier)
Each EuroCave cabinet comes with shelves indicated. Additional shelves can be added to each of the cabinets. You may want more sliding shelves, magnum shelves of a presentation shelf.Please keep in mind that additional shelves will reduce the overall bottle capacity.
The sliding shelves and presentation shelves are a stock item and can easily be added to your cabinet.
No Delivery charge for shelves when ordered with EuroCave cabinet. If ordered separately, a delivery charge will apply, but will not be reflected in this shopping cart. You will be contacted.
If you have White Glove Delivery Service (Limited Urban Centers):
Delivery indicated is for white glove main floor delivery unless otherwise specified.
What may change your shipping cost?
- Where cabinet is being positioned
- # of steps to enter your building, number of stairs within
*availability of elevator if applicable.
- clearance through doors, ceiling height, furniture obstructions
- easy access to driveway and home entrance
- can an 18 wheeler access your home or will a smaller truck be required?
What else is important to know about your delivery?
- You may want to remove any necessary doors prior to the cabinets arrival to save time.
- Your ceiling height must be minimum 12” taller than the cabinet itself to allow it to be positioned into place.
Delivery appointments are scheduled within a 4-hour window between the hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. If you require a more specific time delivery or Saturday delivery (not available everywhere), additional charges may apply. There are no deliveries on Sunday or holidays. Fuel surcharge will be included in rate quoted.
If the cabinet is NOT being delivered to first floor then additional delivery charges will apply to the prices indicated online.
Additional delivery fees may be assessed for stair carries.
Long carries are defined as distances greater than 100' from where the truck parks to the front door of the delivery site. Any distance over 100' will be assessed an additional rate in increments of 50'.
If local delivery or safety conditions considerations warrant the use of an additional person the additional charges will apply & will be considered at time of quote.
Additional delivery fees may be required if you are located outside a regular delivery service area or major urban area.
Receiving the cabinet
The delivery man may need to remove the cabinet from its packaging prior to entry to your home. Please ensure you inspect the packaging as indicated below prior to uncrating.
The cabinet is supposed to be leveled upon delivery, however, we find that this area is often overlooked by the delivery staff and often not needed. If this is important to you, then you will want to have a level on hand and guide the delivery people to ensure the cabinet is level.