The jewel in the crown of wine cabinets
A perfect combination of technology and design, the range has all of the features you could desire in a wine cabinet. Revelation represents a new generation of cabinet specifically designed to store your wine in optimal conditions and bring it to the correct serving temperature. Inside the cabinet, your wine is pampered - bathed in a halo of light and held by main du sommelier supports which have been carefully thought out to offer optimal protection for your bottles. With elegant shelf labels allowing you to write down information about your wine, the new shelves in this range have an attractive wood or glossy finish and guarantee smooth handling of your bottles
- Bottle Capacity: 182
- 14 max sliding shelves
- Dimensions (approx): 1825mm x 680mm x 690mm (71.9"h x 26.8" w x 28.2"d)
***** Additional Information *****
Revelation Series of wine cabinet by EuroCave
Real anti vibration, La main du Sommelier, Aluminium embossed inside, 7 cm of insulation for stable temperature and also stable humidity.
"when innovation illuminates your wines, the light inspires a sudden… Revelation"
Why the Revelation is superior to the Pure Series?
· Digital plus manual thermostat, the latter serving as a backup in case the digital version fails.
· Soft-close shelves to prevent them from slamming into the back of the cabinet when closing
· Enhanced Main de Sommelier. Different shape than the Pure equivalent. Don’t know what other features it may have until I see one.
· Choice of glossy black or oak shelf facings (not sure if EuroCave still offering both, please specify if oak is important to you, or you will receive standard black.
· Includes epoxy-coated metal write-on clip-on “labels” with erasable white marker. Up to six labels fit across the width of a shelf.
· Better warranty: Five years on all parts and labour; 10 years . protection against corrosion.
Advantages of Pure & Revelation vs. the older Classic series:
· Insulation improved by more than 30%, meaning as much as 25% reduction in annual energy consumption.
· Extra insulation means quieter operation: now 37dB, down from 39 dB
· Extra insulation also means compressor will cycle on less frequently, which is supposed to improve moisture retention
· Main de Sommelier has been enhanced with rubber edging to prevent bottle movement
· Halo LED lighting around perimeter of cabinet
· Solid door models have a glossy black finish on the door
If you have White Glove Delivery Service:
Delivery indicated is for white glove main floor delivery unless otherwise specified.
What may change your shipping cost?
- Where cabinet is being positioned
- # of steps to enter your building, number of stairs within
*availability of elevator if applicable.
- clearance through doors, ceiling height, furniture obstructions
- easy access to driveway and home entrance
- can an 18 wheeler access your home or will a smaller truck be required?
What else is important to know about your delivery?
- You may want to remove any necessary doors prior to the cabinets arrival to save time.
- Your ceiling height must be minimum 12” taller than the cabinet itself to allow it to be positioned into place.
Delivery appointments are scheduled within a 4-hour window between the hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. If you require a more specific time delivery or Saturday delivery (not available everywhere), additional charges may apply. There are no deliveries on Sunday or holidays. Fuel surcharge will be included in rate quoted.
If the cabinet is NOT being delivered to first floor then additional delivery charges will apply to the prices indicated online.
Additional delivery fees may be assessed for stair carries.
Long carries are defined as distances greater than 100' from where the truck parks to the front door of the delivery site. Any distance over 100' will be assessed an additional rate in increments of 50'.
If local delivery or safety conditions considerations warrant the use of an additional person the additional charges will apply & will be considered at time of quote.
Additional delivery fees may be required if you are located outside a regular delivery service area or major urban area.
Receiving the cabinet
The delivery man may need to remove the cabinet from its packaging prior to entry to your home. Please ensure you inspect the packaging as indicated below prior to uncrating.
The cabinet is supposed to be leveled upon delivery, however, we find that this area is often overlooked by the delivery staff and often not needed. If this is important to you, then you will want to have a level on hand and guide the delivery people to ensure the cabinet is level.
***** Warranty *****
Press Release - Vibrations
The EuroCave products guarantee:
Each EuroCave wine cabinet has an individual identification number which enables tracing of its origin and authenticity. EuroCave will only warranty cabinets sold by authorized dealers:
Warranty for all EuroCave cabinets offered directly by EuroCave:
-2 year parts and labor, 5 years on the compressor, 10 years rust proofing
Warranty for Revelation Series ONLY - 5 years parts and labor, 10 years rust proofing/corrosion
Taking care of your wine cabinet
Unsure of which style of wine cabinet would suit you best? Take a look at EuroCave's guide on:
How to Choose Your Wine Cabinet.
Comparison Chart of Revelation, PURE and Premiere
EuroCave Revelation Brochure
V-REVEL-L Information Sheet
V-REVEL-S Information Sheet
Prem L (Spec Sheet)
EuroCave Dual Zone 6170DPremium (Spec Sheet)
Wine cabinets installations Première, Pure and Revelation Flush-fitting diagrams 2018