The V-Prem L is a single temperature cabinet, which allows you to store and mature your wine in optimal conditions, when placed in any environment including a cold garage. A single temperature can be set from 9°C - 15°C; the default is 12°C.
Available with 14 sliding shelves the V-Prem L allows you to store approximately 182 bottles (using standard Bordeaux bottles). With a solid or glass door the clean understated lines of the cabinet ensure that it is easy and stylishly to fit into any interior. It is fitted with a door that can easily be reversed.
The V-Prem L cabinet allows you to easily display and program the temperature of your wine cabinet and has a removable LED lighting system.
Dimensions: Premiere (Single Zone)
H x W x D (in inches): 71.85" x 26.77" x 28.14"
H x W x D (in mm): 1825 x 680 x 715***
Weight: 171 lbs - 78 kg
Dimensions: La Premiere (Multi Zone)
H x W x D (in inches): 71.85" x 26.77" x 28.34"
H x W x D (in mm): 1825 x 680 x 720***
Weight: 271 lbs - 123 kg
***incl. the separator at the back/690 mm without separator. The dimensions do not include the handle.
PREM - Premiere - Essentielle Wine Cabinets
Same great EuroCave name and Technology....
So what's the main differences between PREM Premiere / Essentielle & PURE?
- No humidity cassette, no fans
- Digital Panel different than the Classic, red LED
- Rimmed Glass door
- Argon within glass door panels for greater UV protection
- no internal lights
- Black sides only with a variety of door finishes
The PREM - Premiere - Essentielle Series comes standard with Right Hand hinge (Facing cabinet, hinges are on the right)
If you require left hand hinge, please specify when ordering.
Close up of the Digital Display
Close up of the Digital Display
EuroCave Wine Cabinets - General Information
EuroCave wine cabinets offer 1,2,3 and Multi-Temperature cabinets. Available in a variety of sizes and shelving configurations.
Extreme climate conditions? Many of the EuroCave cabinets are able to withstand temperatures from 0 to 35° Celsius.
Operating since 1976, EuroCave has earned its international renown for quality wine preservation systems. All of our EuroCave cabinets are available with Glass or Solid Door and in any of the colors offered by Eurocave.
Rosehill wants to ensure our customers are educated about the entire EuroCave line-up and what is available. That is why we have listed the full range of EuroCave product on our website. The PURE, Revelation, Royale, Premiere - Essentielle, La Petite and NeoFresh Professional Series & Compact should be readily available. The PURE, Revelation, Royale, Premiere - Essentielle, La Petite and NeoFresh Professional Series are free standing cabinets. The Compact can be built in. The P The Origine, Premiere - Essentielle, La Petite, NeoFresh & Classic Series are Free-Standing. The Compact/Built-in series can be built-in.
The EuroCave Commitments:
1) To provide the most suitable product for your circumstances
EuroCave products are designed specifically for wine storage - they are not adaptations of a more general storage or refrigeration product. Every EuroCave product category (wine cabinet, storage system or cellar conditioner) is the culmination of detailed and lengthy research. This catalogue provides a selection guide and information on the strong points and weak points of the main technologies on the market and tables of the technical specifications for each product presented.
This allows you to make your choice with the benefit of all appropriate information.
2) The EuroCave international after sales serviceThe EuroCave international service desk is available to all EuroCave distributors on more than 70 countries. This allows local factory trained engineers to access on-line technical support run by manufacturer's professional staff to enable the diagnosis of a problem and the provision of a solution. Manufacturer's original spare parts can be promptly dispatched to your distributor to enable even the most complex problem can be quickly and efficiently solved. This service is the assurance that irrespective of what country your EuroCave product is installed in, you will have rapid and efficient after sales service.
3) Testing and checking of every productThe EuroCave quality controls largely exceed the requirements of the EN 60335:
- Standard Cold circuit seal test on 100% of wine cabinets.
- Electrical safety test on 100% of wine cabinets.
- Final control bearing on 40 check points and operational test on 100% of cabinets enabling validation of the dispatched cabinet's conformity to the order.
4) Compliance with ecological standardsEuroCave subscribes to the objectives of Sustainable Development.
For example, the EuroCave cabinets and air conditioners use a CFC free cooling liquid that respects the ozone layer. The wood used to manufacture the racks comes from plantations approved by the SGS Audit Program.EuroCave Wine Cabinets are made in France, with first point of entry to Canada through Laval, Quebec, H7T 2H6, CAN. EuroCave has restricted trading zones. The largest dealer of EuroCave in the United States of America, operates out of Mt Kisco, New York, NY 10549 – just outside of Manhattan, New York, New York, USA.
If you have White Glove Delivery Service:
Delivery indicated is for white glove main floor delivery unless otherwise specified.
What may change your shipping cost?
- Where cabinet is being positioned
- # of steps to enter your building, number of stairs within
*availability of elevator if applicable.
- clearance through doors, ceiling height, furniture obstructions
- easy access to driveway and home entrance
- can an 18 wheeler access your home or will a smaller truck be required?
What else is important to know about your delivery?
- You may want to remove any necessary doors prior to the cabinets arrival to save time.
- Your ceiling height must be minimum 12” taller than the cabinet itself to allow it to be positioned into place.
Delivery appointments are scheduled within a 4-hour window between the hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. If you require a more specific time delivery or Saturday delivery (not available everywhere), additional charges may apply. There are no deliveries on Sunday or holidays. Fuel surcharge will be included in rate quoted.
If the cabinet is NOT being delivered to first floor then additional delivery charges will apply to the prices indicated online.
Additional delivery fees may be assessed for stair carries.
Long carries are defined as distances greater than 100' from where the truck parks to the front door of the delivery site. Any distance over 100' will be assessed an additional rate in increments of 50'.
If local delivery or safety conditions considerations warrant the use of an additional person the additional charges will apply & will be considered at time of quote.
Additional delivery fees may be required if you are located outside a regular delivery service area or major urban area.
Receiving the cabinet
The delivery man may need to remove the cabinet from its packaging prior to entry to your home. Please ensure you inspect the packaging as indicated below prior to uncrating.
The cabinet is supposed to be leveled upon delivery, however, we find that this area is often overlooked by the delivery staff and often not needed. If this is important to you, then you will want to have a level on hand and guide the delivery people to ensure the cabinet is level.
***** Warranty *****
Press Release - Vibrations
The EuroCave products guarantee:
Each EuroCave wine cabinet has an individual identification number which enables tracing of its origin and authenticity. EuroCave will only warranty cabinets sold by authorized dealers:
Warranty for all EuroCave cabinets offered directly by EuroCave:
-2 year parts and labor, 5 years on the compressor, 10 years rust proofing
Warranty for Revelation Series ONLY - 5 years parts and labor, 10 years rust proofing/corrosion
Taking care of your wine cabinet
Unsure of which style of wine cabinet would suit you best? Take a look at EuroCave's guide on:
How to Choose Your Wine Cabinet.
Comparison Chart of Revelation, PURE and Premiere
EuroCave Revelation Brochure
V-REVEL-L Information Sheet
V-REVEL-S Information Sheet
Prem L (Spec Sheet)
EuroCave Dual Zone 6170DPremium (Spec Sheet)
Wine cabinets installations Première, Pure and Revelation Flush-fitting diagrams 2018