HM 695-142, 695142 the Sambuca Wine Cabinet by Howard Miller
75" H x 43" W x 23" D
The Sambuca Wine Cabinet has a worn black finish on select hardwoods and veneers with heavy distressing for a more aged appearance. This wine cabinet features wine racks for your wine bottles and stemware racks for your wine glasses.
Wine Cabinet Includes:
- Two center doors that lock
- Features wooden stemware racks for wine glass storage
- Diamond bins serve as wine racks and store up to 22 wine bottles
- Storage shelves on the inside of the doors are perfect for storing beverages and liquors
- A fixed upper shelf ideal for tumblers and glasses
- Automatic light switch that turns on when the left cabinet door is open
- The back of the cabinet has a glass mirrored surface
- Two drawers with full extension ideal for the storage of additional wine accessories
- Features a power strip outlet for the operation of appliances
***** Additional Information *****
Beautifully crafted line of spirits and wine furniture. Howard Miller offers a variety of styles and sizes of wood wine cabinets including the beautifully designed line of hide a bar cabinets. Please note these cabinets are not climate controlled.
These fine wood wine cabinets and wine storage bars enhance and complement the display of prized collectibles with features such as locking doors, mirrored backs, adjustable glass shelves, and halogen lighting.
Wine Cabinet Construction:
The construction quality of any piece of fine wine furniture largely depends on the joints used. At Howard Miller, they believe that a fine wine cabinet is no stronger than its weakest joint. Assemblies that are subject to stress are doweled and glued under pressure. To assist in strengthening our cabinets, Howard Miller averages the use of 30 screws and 45 dowels in each cabinet. NO OTHER MANUFACTURER OF COLLECTORS CABINETS CAN MAKE THIS CLAIM.
Wine Cabinet Finish:
Howard Miller prides itself on having one of the finest finishes available in the entire furniture industry. To do this they use a multi-step process in the finishing of each Collector Wine Cabinet. This process starts with extensive machine and hand sanding of the cabinet prior to it even entering their Finishing Department. Once in their Finishing Department, the cabinet is stained, sealed, sanded, glazed, highlighted, and multiple coats of lacquer are applied. The process is then completed with a hand rubbing wash and polish. Howard Miller carefully selects finish technicians and trains them specifically for each step in this process. The finishing process is very labor intensive, with each case receiving the best possible finish, depending upon its individual wood character and the styling of the case. Simply put, Howard Miller Collectors Cabinets have an heirloom finish built to last generations.
Features Found In Many Of Their Wine Cabinets:
- Adjustable levelers under all four corners level cabinet on any floor.
- No-Reach, On/Off Switch for cabinets with lights, conveniently located on the back of the cabinet.
- Pad-Lock, Shelf Clips
- New, cushioned metal safety shelf clips for added stability.
- Adjustable Glass Shelves, numerous adjustment within your cabinet.
- Front or Side Locking Doors - Feel confident that your valuable collectibles are secure.
- Halogen Lighting - A brighter, whiter, more natural light that better illuminates collectibles.
- Recessed, Fitted and Screwed Back, strengthens the cabinet and provides a pleasing appearance from the side.
- Beveled Glass on many cabinets, a beautiful addition that softly frames your collectibles.
- Lock Pull, a decorative addition that makes opening and closing the door easier.
Looking for a creative wine storage solution for your entertaining room? Rosehill Wine Cellars offers a unique line of wooden wine bars and hide-a-bar cabinets by Howard Miller. Although Howard Miller wine bars are not climate controlled, they still provide a creative housing solution for wine accessories as well as entertaining.
Allowing ample space for your entire bar needs, Howard Miller offers a variety of different sized wine bars and consoles that are sure to compliment your home or bar entertainment area. Wood exterior, brass detail and granite bar tops are among the many features of these decorative service bars.
Each wine serving area is designed with a unique look; Howard Miller’s wine bars and hide-a-bars are all unique and made with high grade hardwoods and veneers.
All Howard Miller Wine & Spirits cabinets & Wine Bars are available for shipping throughout the United States and Canada. Howard Miller wine furniture is top quality, non-refrigerated wine products. Distributed from offices in Zeeland, MI, Michigan, USA, 49464 and North Carolina, 95122
For an item where Free Shipping, $1 Shipping or a Shipping Credit is provided: if the product needs to be arbitrarily returned, you will be responsible for the Full Cost of Original Delivery as well as any return delivery charges and possible restocking fee. The Full Cost of Original Delivery will be determined by independent third party and will be applied to credit provided.
For Howard Miller Cabinets - should the customer need to return the cabinet or is unable to accept delivery; the customer will be responsible for the return delivery cost as well as FULL cost of initial delivery. Actual initial delivery cost will be valued as $328, $366 or $420 as indicated on Howard Miller rate sheets and this is what we are actually charged for delivery. However, we only charge you the amount indicated above. The restocking fee may still apply.
All Howard Miller Wine Furniture pieces and Wine & Spirits cabinets are available for shipping within the USA and Canada