OUT OF STOCK
WineKoolR 500 bottle capacity Sovereign Double 500, a full size double door, double deep cabinet. Previously known as Vintage Keeper 500, a double deep wine bottle storage cabinet with glass doors.
Available in Black Ebony finish.
Dimensions: 72"H x 53 1/2"W x 29 ½"D
Not meant to be built in, please allow ample space around the cabinet.
- Climate Controlled Wine Cooler Cabinet : 54 - 64° range
- Double glass doors
- Double Depth Bottle Storage
- Hold up to 500 750mL Bordeaux Wine Bottles, with 10_ mix of half/split bottles
- Double Lock with keys
- Interior Lights Included
- Top venting wine cooling unit
- Plugs into standard household outlet
See Manuals & Warranties tab for assembly instructions.
HELPFUL HINT - write serial number down on your warranty card prior to install of the cooling unit.
VINTAGE KEEPER changed the branding of the name around 2013 and is now known as WineKoolR or Wine KoolR. A variety of sizes are available ranging from the smallest Imperial Slimline with 110 bottle capacity to the largest Goliath Double deep cabinet which allows for storage of 800 bottles.
110 - now Imperial Slimline -
220 - now Imperial Double
250 - now Sovereign Slimline
500 - now Sovereign Double
The newly designed Vintage Keeper - WineKoolR wine cellars have 20_ more bottle capacity, lightning fast assembly and over 200_ more insulation value than the older generation of Vintage Keepers. The cabinets are made of reinforced stackable heavy duty honeycomb plastic which allowed the opportunity for increasing the insulation levels while reducing the overall weight and size. The shelves are also made of plastic with metal support bars running throughout.
A neat new feature - Different than the older generation: The current cabinets are "hot air up" meaning they need unobstructed air flow at top of cabinet, but this allows the cabinets to be placed closer to the wall at the rear of the cabinet.
These Wine KoolR cabinets are NOT meant to be built in. They need LOTS of space for air circulation. At a VERY MINIMUM you need3" space needed at back and on sides for ventilation and 4" space required on top BUT we do not recommend putting the cabinet into a confined space.
WineKoolR - Vintage Keeper ™ - How It Works:
- Ultra-quiet digital wine cooling unit.
- Temperature range 52 to 64 degrees or set to Celsius.
- Two "quiet" fan settings.
- Vibration & acoustic damping/isolation within the cooling unit.
- Airflow is computerized.
- Plugs into standard 15amp dedicated outlet: 115volt/15amp.
- Running amps of the unit are 2.5A.
Where to put Your Vintage Keeper ™ Wine Cabinet:
- The Vintage Keeper ™ is a top-exhausting wine cabinet and therefore is not to be built-in in any way. The Vintage Keeper is to sit in a climate controlled room that is well ventilated. These wine cabinet are not meant to be built in. Only units which specify “zero-clearance” or “built-in” can be built into cabinetry.
- Cold cellars, garages, attics, hot laundry rooms, or outdoors are not suitable places for a Vintage Keeper to be placed. The room in which a Vintage Keeper is placed must not exceed 80F / 27C.
- Not designed for commercial use.
- All Wine KoolR Wine cabinets require 3" space at back and on sides for ventilation and 4" space required on top
Bottle capacity is based on standard bordeaux bottles with a 10_ mix of half bottles - so the actual bottle capacity indicated may be slightly overstated. These cabinets are rated in bottle capacity by very efficiently loading bottles into the cabinet; the manufacturer has been able to achieve the stated capacity based on standard bordeaux bottles and 10_ half bottles but you will likely have slightly less bottle capacity based on various sized bottles. Please note, some manufacturer's may indicate large bottle capacity for similar size cabinet but this may entail a large amount of bulk storage which can be awkward.
The Vintage Keeper Wine Cabinet is built to CSA-US, CSA-Canada and CE International overall certification.
See Manuals & Warranties tab for assembly instructions.
Vintage Keeper wine cabinets in older generations have also been known as: VP, NUVO , TWE , Tuscany Plus, Odyssey or Tuscany Odyssey.
Vintage Keeper cabinets are distributed throughout Toronto, Mississauga, ON, Ontario, L5T 1K4 & L5S 122, Canada. These unassembled cabinets are widely available in Canada only.
Delivery charges are an additional surcharge and may vary according to location and/or remote accessessibilty. Due to its size and weight, please call Rosehill and one of our sales asscoaites will be able to calculate your delivery charge.
The Vintage Keepers are a curbside delivery. The Vintage Keeper boxes will arrive on one skid. Please ensure someone is on hand to receive the delivery.
Please ensure to inspect condition prior to signing for the delivery.
DO NOT REFUSE SHIPMENT if a single box is damaged or the glass door has broken en route. Please indicate on shipping paperwork when signing for shipment and CONTACT US - You will be shipped any needed parts. It is too costly to refuse the entire shipment AND will cause unnecessary delays in processing your order if a new cabinet order needs to be processed.
If you have White Glove Delivery Service:
Delivery indicated is for white glove main floor delivery unless otherwise specified.
What may change your shipping cost?
- Where cabinet is being positioned
- # of steps to enter your building, number of stairs within
*availability of elevator if applicable.
- clearance through doors, ceiling height, furniture obstructions
- easy access to driveway and home entrance
- can an 18 wheeler access your home or will a smaller truck be required?
What else is important to know about your delivery?
- You may want to remove any necessary doors prior to the cabinets arrival to save time.
- Your ceiling height must be minimum 12” taller than the cabinet itself to allow it to be positioned into place.
Delivery appointments are scheduled within a 4-hour window between the hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. If you require a more specific time delivery or Saturday delivery (not available everywhere), additional charges may apply. There are no deliveries on Sunday or holidays. Fuel surcharge will be included in rate quoted.
If the cabinet is NOT being delivered to first floor then additional delivery charges will apply to the prices indicated online.
Additional delivery fees may be assessed for stair carries.
Long carries are defined as distances greater than 100' from where the truck parks to the front door of the delivery site. Any distance over 100' will be assessed an additional rate in increments of 50'.
If local delivery or safety conditions considerations warrant the use of an additional person the additional charges will apply & will be considered at time of quote.
Additional delivery fees may be required if you are located outside a regular delivery service area or major urban area.
Receiving the cabinet
The delivery man may need to remove the cabinet from its packaging prior to entry to your home. Please ensure you inspect the packaging as indicated below prior to uncrating.
The cabinet is supposed to be leveled upon delivery, however, we find that this area is often overlooked by the delivery staff and often not needed. If this is important to you, then you will want to have a level on hand and guide the delivery people to ensure the cabinet is level.
The Commitment To You:
1 year no hassle Vintage Keeper‚™ manufacturers warranty, just send in your warranty card.
Extended warranty on the cooling unit is available: - only purchase as needed (allows for purchase of cooling unit at a reduced rate depending on how long you've owned your cabinet.
Please note that the Vintage Keeper‚™ manufacturer does not provide warranty outside of continental United States and Canada. Alaska and Hawaii are NOT covered by the warranty.
Manuals & Assembly Instructions
Please see manuals above for the assembly instructions.