Beverage Centre to be built in under counter. The RU 510 measures 3.8 cu. ft./108L capacity and is a perfect fit for any small space where refrigeration is required. It features a single temperature zone.
- Touch electronic controls for precise temperature control
- Insulated glass door with UV protection
- Right hinged - interchangeable
- 4 Shelves including 2 glass storage shelves with stainless steel trim
- 1 pull-out staniless steel wine rack
- Dimmable LED interior light
- Activated charcoal filter
- Intergrated lock
- 29 Bordeaux bottle or 98 can capacity
- Stainless steel toe kick
Dimensions: 32 1/4" H x 23 9/16" W x 22 3/4" D
Temperature Range: 34°F to 57°F (1°C to 14°C)
Operates within ambient temperatures from: +50°F (+10°C) to +109°F (+43°C)
The perfect solution for your outdoor kitchen and barbeque season!
With weather resistant stainless steel on the exterior, it is protected against the elements and corrosion.
***** Additional Information *****
Liebherr has been the industry leader in wine storage since the early 1990s, initially creating products for high-end restaurants, wineries, and hotels. Liebherr customers wanted the same quality found within the Liebherr refrigeration systems for a wine storage line and this is precisely what Liebherr provided.
Temperature, humidity, lighting and vibration will all influence how fine wines develop and the Liebherr wine fridge and wine cellar cooler units create the perfect environment for your wine collection. The conditions in which vintage wines are stored are extremely important.
Consistently high air quality supplied during the maturing process is enhanced with the activated charcoal filter.
- German engineering and European design equals top quality.
- Liebherr's specific electronic controls guarantee that temperature is kept constant and digitally displayed.
- Wine bottles should always be stored on their side, to help keep the corks moist.
- With ideal humidity conditions for long term lay down times associated with vintage collections,
- Charcoal filters purify incoming air, effectively eliminating the possible impact of foreign odors on the maturing process of your wine.
- Wooden shelving pull out shelving.
- Innovative, dimmable LED lights provide an ambient atmosphere. Since any heat generated by the LEDs is minimal, your wines can be presented for a longer time period.
- Specially developed compressors that are designed to minimize noise and eliminate vibration.
- Top quality insulated and UV tinted glass doors provide a dark storage conditions that vintages demand.
- Compressors designed to be free from vibration.
- Right hand hinge is standard, however, can be changed to left hand hinge for a fee - please inquire.
Types of Cabinets and Space Configurations
Free-standing vs. Built-in
Liebherr's free-standing wine cabinets and beverage centers have finished sides and top that are completely clad in stainless steel.
The built-in wine cabinets do not have finished sides or top, and are meant to be placed within cabinetry.
Some of the free-standing units may be built-in as they are front-venting, but can be stand-alone since they have stainless steel sides.
Single vs. Dual vs. Three Temperature Zones
Liebherr's single temperature zone wine cabinets allow you to regulate one set temperature throughout the cabinet - ideal for storing and/or aging wine.
The Dual zone wine cabinets allow you to set and maintain two separate temperatures within one cabinet. This configuration is ideal for keeping red and white wine at immediate serving temperature.
The Three zone wine cabinet can be configured in a number of ways. The most popular configuration is using the top two zones to keep reds and whites at their separate serving temperature and the bottom zone for storage. Another option is using one zone to keep champagne at its ideal serving temperature.
Climate conditions acceptable for a Liebherr
Unlike other wine refrigerators, which only have cooling functions, Liebherr is also capable of heating to maintain the perfect conditions should the wine cabinets surroundings drop below the desired temperature. Should the temperature of the space where the cabinet is sitting approaches 50°F (10°C). a heating function will allow the cabinet to warm slightly to the desired 13-15 degrees. The heating elements also allow for 2 pieces to be put side by side without any moisture build-up on the side walls.
Please note, Liebherr cabinets are not designed to be placed in really cold environments. The lowest temperature of the space where the cabinet is sitting should not be below 50°F (10°C).
A heating function will allow the cabinet to warm slightly to the desired wine temperature.
Liebherr's outdoor products are configured to withstand a greater ambient temperature gradient on the hotter side +50°F to 100°F (+10°C to +38°C) than the standard indoor cabinets.
Other Features for Liebherr wine cabinets offer touch controls and vibration free compressor. These super quiet cabinets operate at roughly 36 dB(A) and can be integrated in any kitchen decor
Liebherr Kitchen focused wine cabinets are brought into Canada via – Burlington, Ontario, Canada, L6L 2X8 and into the US via Newport News, VA, Virginia, United States of America.
***** Shipping Information *****
Liebherr Shipping Notice
Delivery rate indicated is for "White Glove" set in place delivery. Cheaper Delivery rate may be available to your area. Please inquire with Zip or Postal Code & we can let you know your options.
Important Shipping Info
US shipping cost is fixed for all of continental US. Extra charges may apply for Hawaii and Alaska.
Canadian shipping cost indicated is to major Canadian city. Extra charges may apply within Canada for smaller towns or remote locations.
What will determine your shipping cost?
- Where cabinet is being positioned
- # of steps to enter your building, number of stairs within
*availability of elevator if applicable.
- clearance through doors, ceiling height, furniture obstructions
- easy access to driveway and home entrance
- can an 18 wheeler access your home or will a smaller truck be required?
What else is important to know about your delivery?
- You may want to remove any necessary doors prior to the cabinets arrival to save time.
- Your ceiling height must be minimum 12” taller than the cabinet itself to allow it to be positioned into place.
Delivery appointments are scheduled within a 4-hour window between the hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. If you require a more specific time delivery or Saturday delivery (not available everywhere), additional charges may apply. There are no deliveries on Sunday or holidays. Fuel surcharge will be included in rate quoted.
***** Warranty *****
-2 years parts and labor.
-5 years parts and labor on the sealed system/compressor.
-12 years parts warranty on the sealed system.