EuroCave Premiere - Essentielle Wine Cabinet - EURO PREM-M PV (All sliding)
ALL SLIDING SHELVES (10).
141 Bottle Capacity.
W 27 1/4" H 59 1/4" D 27 5/8"
Weight 174 Lbs (79 Kg)
***** Additional Information *****
PREM - Premiere - Essentielle Wine Cabinets
Same great EuroCave name and Technology....
So what's the main differences between PREM Premiere / Essentielle & PURE?
- No humidity cassette, no fans
- Digital Panel different than the Classic, red LED
- Rimmed Glass door
- Argon within glass door panels for greater UV protection
- no internal lights
- Black sides only with a variety of door finishes
The PREM - Premiere - Essentielle Series comes standard with Right Hand hinge (Facing cabinet, hinges are on the right)
If you require left hand hinge, please specify when ordering.
Close up of the Digital Display
Close up of the Digital Display
EuroCave Wine Cabinets - General Information
EuroCave wine cabinets offer 1,2,3 and Multi-Temperature cabinets. Available in a variety of sizes and shelving configurations.
Extreme climate conditions? Many of the EuroCave cabinets are able to withstand temperatures from 0 to 35° Celsius.
Operating since 1976, EuroCave has earned its international renown for quality wine preservation systems. All of our EuroCave cabinets are available with Glass or Solid Door and in any of the colors offered by Eurocave.
Rosehill wants to ensure our customers are educated about the entire EuroCave line-up and what is available. That is why we have listed the full range of EuroCave product on our website. The PURE, Revelation, Royale, Premiere - Essentielle, La Petite and NeoFresh Professional Series & Compact should be readily available. The PURE, Revelation, Royale, Premiere - Essentielle, La Petite and NeoFresh Professional Series are free standing cabinets. The Compact can be built in. The P The Origine, Premiere - Essentielle, La Petite, NeoFresh & Classic Series are Free-Standing. The Compact/Built-in series can be built-in.
The EuroCave Commitments:
1) To provide the most suitable product for your circumstances
EuroCave products are designed specifically for wine storage - they are not adaptations of a more general storage or refrigeration product. Every EuroCave product category (wine cabinet, storage system or cellar conditioner) is the culmination of detailed and lengthy research. This catalogue provides a selection guide and information on the strong points and weak points of the main technologies on the market and tables of the technical specifications for each product presented.
This allows you to make your choice with the benefit of all appropriate information.
2) The EuroCave international after sales serviceThe EuroCave international service desk is available to all EuroCave distributors on more than 70 countries. This allows local factory trained engineers to access on-line technical support run by manufacturer's professional staff to enable the diagnosis of a problem and the provision of a solution. Manufacturer's original spare parts can be promptly dispatched to your distributor to enable even the most complex problem can be quickly and efficiently solved. This service is the assurance that irrespective of what country your EuroCave product is installed in, you will have rapid and efficient after sales service.
3) Testing and checking of every productThe EuroCave quality controls largely exceed the requirements of the EN 60335:
- Standard Cold circuit seal test on 100% of wine cabinets.
- Electrical safety test on 100% of wine cabinets.
- Final control bearing on 40 check points and operational test on 100% of cabinets enabling validation of the dispatched cabinet's conformity to the order.
4) Compliance with ecological standardsEuroCave subscribes to the objectives of Sustainable Development.
For example, the EuroCave cabinets and air conditioners use a CFC free cooling liquid that respects the ozone layer. The wood used to manufacture the racks comes from plantations approved by the SGS Audit Program.EuroCave Wine Cabinets are made in France, with first point of entry to Canada through Laval, Quebec, H7T 2H6, CAN. EuroCave has restricted trading zones. The largest dealer of EuroCave in the United States of America, operates out of Mt Kisco, New York, NY 10549 – just outside of Manhattan, New York, New York, USA.
***** Shipping Information *****
Important Shipping Info
US shipping cost is fixed for all of continental US. Extra charges may apply for Hawaii and Alaska. Restricted trading zones apply. We mights not be able to sell to your area.
Canadian shipping cost indicated is to major Canadian city. Extra charges may apply within Canada for smaller towns or remote locations.
Upon Receipt of Goods
Please inspect for any damage and verify the number of boxes as compared to the waybill. Please indicate any damage, wear & tear to boxes or discrepancies while you are signing for the shipment.
Please count your boxes and inspect for damage prior to signing receipt of boxes.
If You Have Damaged Goods:
Please report damage to us as soon as possible. Generally it is better to accept the box(es) indicating damage on the waybill as opposed to refusing the shipment.
We will ship you new replacement items immediately, at no charge, as long as you indicated on the waybill that there was damage. We insure all items we ship, however, in order to make a claim it must be started within 7 business days of shipping.
If you discover damage after the delivery person has left or you did not sign for the items received please contact us as well as contacting the shipping company right away.
Please be assured that we stand behind our products and our shipping methods. You buy with confidence when you buy from Rosehill Wine Cellars.
Do not throw away boxes/any packaging material! Damaged product must remain in the original packaging in order to process damage claim. Please contact Rosehill ASAP at 1-888-253-6807.
If you have White Glove Delivery Service:
Delivery indicated is for white glove main floor delivery unless otherwise specified.
What may change your shipping cost?
- Where cabinet is being positioned
- # of steps to enter your building, number of stairs within
*availability of elevator if applicable.
- clearance through doors, ceiling height, furniture obstructions
- easy access to driveway and home entrance
- can an 18 wheeler access your home or will a smaller truck be required?
What else is important to know about your delivery?
- You may want to remove any necessary doors prior to the cabinets arrival to save time.
- Your ceiling height must be minimum 12” taller than the cabinet itself to allow it to be positioned into place.
Delivery appointments are scheduled within a 4-hour window between the hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. If you require a more specific time delivery or Saturday delivery (not available everywhere), additional charges may apply. There are no deliveries on Sunday or holidays. Fuel surcharge will be included in rate quoted.
If the cabinet is NOT being delivered to first floor then additional delivery charges will apply to the prices indicated online.
Additional delivery fees may be assessed for stair carries.
Long carries are defined as distances greater than 100' from where the truck parks to the front door of the delivery site. Any distance over 100' will be assessed an additional rate in increments of 50'.
If local delivery or safety conditions considerations warrant the use of an additional person the additional charges will apply & will be considered at time of quote.
Additional delivery fees may be required if you are located outside a regular delivery service area or major urban area.
Receiving the cabinet
The delivery man may need to remove the cabinet from its packaging prior to entry to your home. Please ensure you inspect the packaging as indicated below prior to uncrating.
The cabinet is supposed to be leveled upon delivery, however, we find that this area is often overlooked by the delivery staff and often not needed. If this is important to you, then you will want to have a level on hand and guide the delivery people to ensure the cabinet is level.
***** Warranty *****
Press Release - Vibrations
The EuroCave products guarantee:
Each EuroCave wine cabinet has an individual identification number which enables tracing of its origin and authenticity. EuroCave will only warranty cabinets sold by authorized dealers:
Warranty for all EuroCave cabinets offered directly by EuroCave:
-2 year parts and labor, 5 years on the compressor, 10 years rust proofing
Warranty for Revelation Series ONLY - 5 years parts and labor, 10 years rust proofing/corrosion