A small single temperature wine cabinet for storage of all wine when set around 12°C or service of one style of wine set at either 7°C or 17°C.
Originally designed to fit into a standard 60x60cm kitchen space. This unit is front vented, with no ventilation required at the rear, and so generates a quiet fan noise from the front grill. You cannot plinth over the front grill in any way.
Choose from a greater capacity two storage and two sliding shelves option or the far more popular 4 sliding shelves for greater ease of access. Change from the solid laminate door to a UV filtered glass door or a technical door (weight 3.2kg) to mount your own panel. Only manufactured with black laminate.
- Full glass door with black exterior (as shown)
- Solid door with black exterior (ready to receive your custom inlay panel to match existing cabinetry or leave as a solid door.)
Standard Configuration: 38 bottles (Includes 4 sliding shelves with 8 bottles on each shelf and 6 bottles in the bottom) into cabinetry. .
Maximum capacity: of 56 bottles (Only 1 shelf installed)
- H x W x D (in inches): 32.3 x 24.4" x 22.3, (mm 820x594x566)
- Please verify cabinet dimensions prior to creating a completely customized built in cabinetry to house the EuroCave cabinet.
- Twin Process - thermal regulation system offers temperature consistency from 10° to 14°C
- Cabinet walls contain at least 5cm thick Cellular Quality Insulation which has the same insulation value of up to 2 metres of natural earth soil.
- Passive ventilation with a filter control, (Charcoal).
- "Vibration Exclusion System" (VES), a powerful anti-vibration system.
Press Release - Vibrations
The EuroCave products guarantee:
Each EuroCave wine cabinet has an individual identification number which enables tracing of its origin and authenticity. EuroCave will only warranty cabinets sold by authorized dealers:
Warranty for all EuroCave cabinets offered directly by EuroCave:
-2 year parts and labor, 5 years on the compressor, 10 years rust proofing
Warranty for Revelation Series ONLY - 5 years parts and labor, 10 years rust proofing/corrosion
Large Item Shipping: Additional Shipping charges may be charged for accessory items ordered on their own without the cooling unit. Rosehill Reserves the right to contact you should shipping charges end up substantially higher than advertised on our website. You will have an opportunity to not complete your order at that time.
White Glove Delivery might be available for your location, and will be confirmed by a Rosehill representative upon order confirmation.