The CAV V-265WSZ - Vinoa Wine Cooler - Climate Controlled Wine Cabinet.
- Single zone
- Stores up to 265 (750ml) bottles
- Dimensions: 78" 3/4 H x 29" 1/2 W x 28" D
- Temperature range: 5-20°C / 41-68°F
The 265 is a free-standing wine cabinet and needs to exhaust out the back. This cabinet is NOT meant to be built in. Please see other Vinoa cabinets if you require a "built-in" cabinet.
This cabinet is RIGHT HINGE only. Door not reversible.
The V-265WSZ is freestanding ONLY and not meant to be built in.
- Front exhaust (on most models.) Can be built in or stand along.
- Climate controlled wine cabinet
- LED display located inside of cabinet
- UV resistant door with tinted double pane glass door (s)
- Fully extendable wood shelves with Stainless Steel Trim.
- Seamless Stainless steel trimmed door
- Automatic defrost & generated hygrometry
- 42 dB compressor allowing for quietest operation.
- Activated charcoal filter to eliminate odours
- UL/CSA/ETL approved
- Reversible doors on all models except the V-265WSZ
Please see owner's manual for loading instructions. There are shelves specifically designed for bordeaux and burgundy.
- 2-year warranty on parts and labor, 5-year warranty on compressor
Cavavin is a Canadian family run company, specializing in the wine refrigeration business since the 1980’s. Cavavin (2000) Inc. is located in Saint-Hubert, QC, Quebec City, Canada, J3Y 3X3.
Vinoa Cabinets are available for shipping within the USA and Canada.
Cavavin Vinoa Shipping Notice - White Glove, set in place!!!!
Important Shipping Info
US shipping cost is fixed for all of continental US. Extra charges may apply for Hawaii and Alaska.
Canadian shipping cost indicated is to major Canadian city. Extra charges may apply within Canada for smaller towns or remote locations.
The delivery rate indicated for all Vinoa cabinets cabinet are for "White Glove" set in place delivery, please read section below.
What may change your Cavavin Vinoa wine cabinet shipping cost?
- Where cabinet is being positioned
- # of steps to enter your building, number of stairs within and availability of elevator if applicable
- clearance through doors, ceiling height, furniture obstructions
- easy access to driveway and home entrance
- can an 18 wheeler access your home or will a smaller truck be required?
What else is important to know about your Cavavin Vinoa wine cooler delivery?
- You may want to remove any necessary doors prior to the cabinets arrival to save time.
- Your ceiling height must be minimum 12” taller than the cabinet itself to allow it to be positioned into place.
Delivery appointments are scheduled within a 4-hour window between the hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. If you require a more specific time delivery or Saturday delivery (not available everywhere), additional charges may apply. There are no deliveries on Sunday or holidays. Fuel surcharge will be included in rate quoted.
If the cabinet is NOT being delivered to first floor then additional delivery charges will apply to the estimates indicated above.
Additional delivery fees may be assessed for stair carries. The rate for stair carries is $60 USD per flight of stairs. One flight of stairs will be assessed from the 4th to the 15th step. Every 10 steps thereafter is calculated as another flight of stairs.
Long carries are defined as distances greater than 100' from where the truck parks to the front door of the delivery site. Any distance over 100' will be assessed an additional rate in increments of 50'.
If local delivery or safety conditions considerations warrant the use of an additional person the additional charges will apply & will be considered at time of quote.
Additional delivery fees may be required if you are located outside a regular delivery service area.
Upon Receipt of Goods
Please inspect for any damage and verify the number of boxes as compared to the waybill. Please indicate any damage, wear & tear to boxes or discrepancies while you are signing for the shipment.
Please count your boxes and inspect for damage prior to signing receipt of boxes.
If You Have Damaged Goods:
Please report damage to us as soon as possible. Generally it is better to accept the box(es) indicating damage on the waybill as opposed to refusing the shipment.
We will ship you new replacement items immediately, at no charge, as long as you indicated on the waybill that there was damage. We insure all items we ship, however, in order to make a claim it must be started within 7 business days of shipping.
If you discover damage after the delivery person has left or you did not sign for the items received please contact us as well as contacting the shipping company right away.
Please be assured that we stand behind our products and our shipping methods. You buy with confidence when you buy from Rosehill Wine Cellars.
Do not throw away boxes/any packaging material! Damaged product must remain in the original packaging in order to process damage claim. Please contact Rosehill ASAP at 1-888-253-6807.